Weaving Methods of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
Stainless steel wire mesh usually the weaving methods include plain weave, dutch weave, twilled weave and twilled dutch weave.
1. Plain weave: each warp wire (wire running-parallel to length of cloth) passes alternately over and under the wires running traversely through the cloth at 90 degree angles.
2. Twill weave: each wire mesh cross through in every 2 weft wire, braided each warp wire cross through in every 2 wire.
3. Dutch weave : each wire cross through in a weft wire, braided each warp wire cross through a wire.
4. Twill dutch weave: The Twilled Dutch Weave is produced by a combination of the features of the Dutch Weave and the Twilled Weave.
5. Wire mesh passed alternately over and under two warp wires forming a fine mesh in one direction and a coarse mesh in the other. This type of weave is capable of supporting greater loads than the Dutch Weave, with finer openings than the Twilled Weave.
All about our products, if you are interested in, please feel free to contact WUZHOU KINGDA!
- Prev : Install a Wall of Perforated Hardboard
- Next:No Article