Best Way for Filtering Hydraulic Oil
Particle filtration by an oil filter is usually sufficient for controlling the level of oil contaminants. However, sometimes "cutting corners" occurs during the system's engineering process, which can lead to inefficient filtration.
1. Cleansing the oil of contaminants is generally considered to be secondary to the primary functions of the hydraulic system and thus is often neglected and underemphasized as a vital part of the design.
2. This can result in oil filter performing poorly due to lacking structural integrity, dirt-holding capacity or particle-capture efficiency. There are many oil filters in WUZHOU KINGDA, if you are inetrested in our products, please feel free to contact us!
3. There are also many ways in which the system could be inadequate for performing filtration, including its flow rate, the presence of vibration or if the overall differential pressure is lost because of the oil filter has location within the system.
4. If more particles are coming into the oil filter system from ingression points like breather points, hatches and seals than being removed, the system will never be clean. Therefore, you must have a balance of contaminant exclusion and contaminant removal methods.
5. If an alternative approach is needed to remove contaminants from the hydraulic oil, technologies such as centrifugation, magnetic filtration or a combination of periodic, portable filtration systems may be implemented.
- Prev : Sample System Filter Elements Offer Flexibility
- Next:No Article